Mobile robots are machines designed to move autonomously or with remote control in various environments, such as indoors, outdoors, and even in space. They are equipped with sensors, cameras, and other technologies that allow them to perceive their surroundings and navigate through them. Mobile robots can be used for a wide range of applications, including surveillance, exploration, logistics, and transportation. They can be designed for different terrains, such as wheeled robots for flat surfaces, legged robots for rough terrain, and aerial robots for surveillance or mapping. Mobile robots can also be used in hazardous environments, such as nuclear power plants, where they can perform tasks that are too dangerous for humans.
Discover the groundbreaking capabilities of the Multi-Modal Mobility Morphobot, or M4, a...Read More
- St. Luke’s Hospital Embraces Robotic Assistants to Improve Efficiency
- Unlocking the Potential of Small-Scale Robots with Powerful Combustion Actuators
- ABB Announces $280 Million Investment to Expand Robotics Manufacturing in Europe
- TelemaxTM EVO Unmanned Ground Vehicle – Advanced Features and Capabilities
- ABI Unveils ABIFlexx with Direct Drive Technology